Spiritual formation courses fulfill the requirements to complete the Certificate in Spiritual Formation and are also open to anyone who is interested in taking classes as an occasional participant.
October 17–20, 2019
Come and be refreshed in body, mind and spirit! This course will explore a variety of Christian perspectives on the Holy Spirit through history and in contemporary contexts. Together we will explore questions such as these: in Christian faith and Scripture, who is the Holy Spirit? How does one discern the Spirit amidst the spirits? What is the relationship between Jesus and the Spirit? What is Christian life lived in the power of the Spirit?
Session titles include:
- Breath of Life: The Spirit and Creation
- Spirit of Christ: The Word and the Spirit
- Fire of Pentecost: The Spirit and the Church
- Bond of Love: The Spirit and Works of Justice and Mercy
- The Holy Spirit and the Practice of Spirituality
This course is open to everyone. Credit towards the Certificate in Spiritual Formation (CSF)will be given those who complete the pre-and post-course assignments. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.