Gain insight into ways of moving members of a congregation toward a healthy and faithful life together
October 10–12, 2018
Healthy Congregations facilitator training offers the opportunity for participants to:
- prepare to lead a congregation through Healthy Congregations workshops;
- learn Family Systems Theory;
- understand the nature and scope of the workshop materials;
- discover a variety of creative ways to present material to a congregation;
- gain insight into ways of moving members of a congregation toward a healthy and faithful life together.
Facilitator training workshops will include:
- Creating a Healthy Congregation
- Response to Anxiety and Change
- Leadership in a Healthy Congregation
- Relationships in a Healthy Congregation
- Healthy Congregations Develop Generous People
- Spiritual Care of Healthy Congregations
New to Systems Theory, or just need a refresher course?
A Pre-Conference Workshop, October 10th, 10:00 am-12:00 noon, will offer participants registered for the conference an opportunity to learn or be refreshed on the basics of Bowen Systems Theory and some of its terminology. There is no additional charge for this event. If you plan to attend the pre-conference workshop and/or need housing for Tuesday night, please contact SusanA@montreat.org. Please note that housing check-in is not available until 3:00 pm on day of arrival.
See more details about registration, leadership, and the daily schedule below…