|Week 1||June 4–10|
|Week 2||June 11–17|
|Week 3||July 9–15|
|Week 4||July 16–22|
|Week 5||July 23–29|
|Week 6||July 30–August 5|
What does it mean to experience deep, authentic joy? It can often feel inaccessible or artificial, yet opening ourselves up to it provides new possibilities and stretches our boundaries. Join us as we explore the sources and meaning of authentic joy grounded in the light of God’s love and healing power through worship, music, learning, and of course, play!
Montreat Youth Conference affirms youth in their calling to be and to shape the church of Jesus Christ. Our desire is to help youth come to know and believe that they are the beloved of God and to be a place where authenticity, community, connection, and God’s truth thrive. We seek to be an inclusive space where each voice can be heard and where each heart can be molded; where change is invited, challenge is expected, and where all are embraced.
Youth leave Montreat knowing that:
- Their faith matters.
- They are loved as they are.
- They are part of a community of faith.
Check out the MYC Guidebook!
Feeling overwhelmed? Need some clarification about something? Check out the MYC Guidebook! We’ve collected lots of information we think you might need all in one, easy to access place.
A Word About COVID-19 and Your Visit to Montreat
Masking while staying in our facilities or attending one of our conferences is welcome but not required. We ask that you/members of your group please delay your visit to another time if you are sick, have symptoms, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19. Testing prior to your arrival, as well as packing tests for your trip to Montreat, are both strongly encouraged. If you or a member of your group develop symptoms while on-site, we ask that you test promptly and take necessary precautions, including masking, to keep you and guests safe and well.
Montreat Youth Conference Email Sign-Up
Need to talk to a real person?
- Have questions about registering? Contact Hope Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 828.419.9828.
- Have questions about housing? Contact Meggie Anderson at email@example.com or by phone at 828.419.9809.
- Have logistical questions or need resources? Contact Susie Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.419.9814.
- Are you a new group or a group who hasn’t come in a few years? Contact Susie Burns at email@example.com or 828.419.9814.