Montreat welcomes you this summer to the mountains for Sabbath opportunities at the Assembly Inn, with some limited recreational opportunities available. We will be operating at reduced capacity and providing guidelines for guests based on guidance and requirements from Buncombe County and the state.
This special package is a three-day, all-inclusive deal. Included is lodging at Assembly Inn, Friday breakfast to Sunday breakfast at the Galax Dining Room, and evening programming around Montreat’s campus. The evening activities include an outdoor movie, outdoor concert by Rhiannon and the Relics, and a guided sunset hike. Read more about the schedule.
Included in your purchase is:
- An Assembly Inn Room, Thursday night—Sunday Morning
- Meals in the Galax Dining Room, Friday morning—Sunday Morning
- Access to Lake Susan paddle boats and canoes
- Access to the Montreat Pool
- All evening activities
Important Updates to the Montreat Guest Experience
Safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority of ours. Right now, we’re adhering to CDC, state, and municipal guidelines. In fact, Montreat Conference Center is a “Count on Me NC” business, meaning we’re taking extra training and implementing new procedures in light of COVID-19.
All of our Montreat staff have been working diligently in anticipation of re-welcoming guests, and we are committed to providing you with outrageous hospitality during this “new normal” setting.
Whether this is your first stay with us or your hundredth, recommended guidelines for social distancing, gatherings of people, and guidelines for cleanliness have altered the typical stay at any hotel, including Assembly Inn. Please read the information on the “Guest Rooms,” “Hotel Services,” and “What to Bring” tab below to be aware of the changes to your experience with us.
When you make a reservation at Montreat, here’s what you’re pledging to do once you arrive:
- Wear a cloth face-covering like a mask or scarf
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- Do not come to Montreat if you have been recently exposed to, or have symptoms of, COVID-19. (Montreat will refund your stay)
- Be patient and kind to staff and other guests as we all try to adjust to a new normal.