Special Benefit for Montreat Fund Patrons
In appreciation of your generous support for the Montreat Fund, you're invited to register your children or grandchildren for Montreat Clubs and Childcare before registration opens to the public.
- Early registration for Gateway Society level donors ($1,200+) | begins January 26
- Early registration for Patron level donors ($300, or $100 for Young Patrons) | begins February 4
Registration opens to the public on March 4, so it's important for you to register before March 1 to guarantee space.
This special opportunity is for Montreat Fund Patrons only. Please do not share this link.
Before you register, please read the letter from Lynn Turnage, Director for Program below. In addition, you will find answers to many common questions about the online registration process in the FAQ section below. If you have general questions about Montreat Clubs and Childcare program go to its webpage for this summer here.
Instructions for Online Registration
- When you register online, please read each page carefully and enter your information correctly. You will be required to pay your deposit using a credit card at the end of the process.
- If you registered online last year, you will need to reset your password. Use your email address and click the “password reset” link.
- If you did not register online last year, you will be asked to create a new account. This account will allow you to access your registrations at any time and will remain active from year to year.
Letter from Lynn Turnage, Director of Program
Montreat Greetings, Patrons!
We are, again, offering early Clubs & Child Care registration for children and grandchildren of Montreat Patrons. We love and are thankful for all you do to make this a special place for so many! Early registration for your children and grandchildren is one small way to show our gratitude.
It is IMPORTANT that you register your children or grandchildren before March 1, especially for the week of July 4-8, but for other weeks, too. On March 4, we will open to the public and cannot guarantee spaces after that time.
This year’s program will offer 9 week-long sessions beginning Monday, June 6, and ending on Friday, August 5, 2022.
You may register now by visiting montreat.org/patrons-only and accessing our online system. Please see the Clubs Registration FAQ for more information. We cannot take reservations over the phone.
Important things to note as you register:
- The Montreat community will celebrate Independence Day ON Monday, July 4. Only children registered for the July 4-8 session will participate in the parade. To ensure safety, Pre-Clubs children may participate in the parade only when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please register your children early to ensure they have a space. We will not offer on-site registration on July 4.
- NOTE: this year, July 4 is a Monday. Yes, the 4th of July celebrations are on the 1st day of the Clubs/CC week. Please register ASAP if you want your child to participate in Clubs the week of the 4th. Like last year, space, staff, and potential Covid-19 issues may give us some limitations we do not normally have.
- By the same token, you know your children. You may register your child/youth for the week of the 4th, but skip Monday the 4th. I know from personal experience with my children that not all children want to do the parade - whether it’s the first or fifth day of Clubs & Childcare.
- Of course, more details about the celebrations of the 4th will go out in mid-late June to those families registered for that week.
- For all ages, we will be asking for medical information and vaccinations. If you entered this information last year, please give us your updates and new vaccination information.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel a registration, please let us know as soon as possible. Beginning May 1, if you cancel, we will refund your charges minus a $35 per week administration fee. But if you cancel less than 10 calendar days prior to the start of your session, no refund will be given. Please be aware that failing to cancel a session may prevent another child from being able to register. No refunds will be given for days your child was absent, and we cannot allow children to make up days not used by attending during times when he/she is not registered.
If you have any trouble registering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, just remember this email is not staffed except Monday-Fridays, 9 am-4 pm. We look forward to seeing your children and grandchildren this summer!
Montreat Blessings -
Lynn Turnage, Director for Program