Our Top Priority: The Safety of Our Guests, Employees, and Community
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Montreat Conference Center!
Safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority of ours. Montreat Conference Center is a “Count on Me NC” business, meaning we’ve taken extra training and have implemented new procedures in light of COVID-19.
Our staff have worked diligently to provide a safe experience for our guests , and we are committed to providing you with hospitable, comfortable stay. Whether this is your first stay with us or your hundredth, please be aware that we're adhering to recommended guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness.
What We're Doing
- Enhancing cleaning procedures, in accordance with CDC guidelines, with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer for guest and employee use
- Encouraging social distancing in all public areas. Masking is optional, but encouraged.
- Adapting guest areas, as needed
How You Can Help
- Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and hand washing
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- Allow ample space for social distancing in public spaces
What does this mean for my stay?
When you make a reservation at Montreat, here’s what you’re pledging to do once you arrive:
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- Do not come to Montreat if you have been recently exposed to, or have symptoms of, COVID-19
- Be patient and kind to staff and other guests
Daily housekeeping services will not be offered during your stay to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. Rooms will be cleaned thoroughly between guests.
Bring along personal care items and toiletries, including soap, shampoo, and a hairdryer. Limited personal care items are available for sale at the front desk.
Lobby furniture has not been moved for social distancing. We’re counting on guests to remember to keep your distance, and to only sit with members of your family or those you traveled with.
Join us by doing your part to ensure that Montreat Conference Center is a peaceful and secure setting so that many may be welcomed to enjoy it this season. Thank you. We wouldn’t be us without you! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 828.419.9844.