Our Top Priority: The Safety of Our Guests, Employees, and Community
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Montreat Conference Center!
Safety and cleanliness have always been a top priority of ours. Right now, we’re adhering to CDC, state, and municipal guidelines. In fact, Montreat Conference Center is a “Count on Me NC” business, meaning we’re taking extra training and implementing new procedures in light of COVID-19.
All of our Montreat staff have been working diligently in anticipation of re-welcoming guests, and we are committed to providing you with outrageous hospitality during this “new normal” setting. Whether this is your first stay with us or your hundredth, recommended guidelines for social distancing, gatherings of people, and guidelines for cleanliness have altered the your typical visit to Montreat Conference Center.
What We’re Doing
- Requiring face coverings for guests and employees per NC Executive Order 147
- Enhancing cleaning procedures, in accordance with CDC guidelines, with increased frequency
- Daily health screenings and use of personal protective equipment for employees
- Providing hand sanitizer for guest and employee use
- Reinforcing CDC guidelines on signage throughout our campus
- Encouraging social distancing in all public areas and limiting access to some facilities
- Adapting guest areas, including signage and spacing indicators where possible, to minimize gathering points and allow for distance between guests
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering as required, per NC Executive Order 147
- Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and hand washing
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19
- Allow ample space for social distancing in public spaces
Join us by doing your part to ensure that Montreat Conference Center is a peaceful and secure setting so that many may be welcomed to enjoy it this season. Thank you. We wouldn’t be us without you! If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 828.419.9844.