Each year, approximately 35,000 people visit Montreat Conference Center to reunite with family and friends, to attend conferences or church retreats, and to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of God’s creation. It is Montreat Conference Center’s privilege and great honor to offer time and place for all these things. Watch the Montreat video and learn more.
• Be creative. Make music. Do theology.
• NEW! Register online for craft classes at the Craft Shop!
• Sign up now for Music Seminars with Eric Wall!
• Join us for Summer Worship from June 2 to August 4
• For a list of upcoming events, check our community calendar
• The February Quarterly Update now available online
• Honor a loved one! Give the Gift of a New Hymnal to Montreat
• Take a virtual tour of the Galax House – sleeps up to 8 guests
• Hold your next meeting at the Belk Center at Left Bank
more from the Montreat blog
Upcoming CYYAM Events:
• Download all 2013 programs
• Youth Conference
• Mission Dash NEW!
• Middle School Conference
• College Conference 2014
• Ski Weekend for Youth 2014
• The Blaze: A Gathering for Leaders of Youth 2014
more opportunities for youth & young adults
Upcoming CFL Events:
• C. E. Certification Course
• Parenting with Soul
• The Art of Transitional Ministry
• Worship and the Arts
• Living with Disabilities
• The Church in Purple
• Pottery, Drawing, and Silkscreen Printmaking
more opportunities for adults
A wide variety of meeting, housing, dining, and recreational facilities comfortably accommodates individuals as well as gatherings ranging in size from large conferences to private retreats and reunions. We can help you start planning today! Contact Aletha Roper, Group Sales and Reservations Coordinator, 800.572.2257, ext. 314 or email alethar[at]montreat.org.