Please join us for a Celtic celebration with music, dancing & story telling at the Barn in Montreat!
- Book signing with John Philip Newell
- Music & Dancing with Ceilidh Doon
- Storytelling by Bobbie Pell and Ray Mendenhall
- Jam Session (open to the public bringing their instruments)
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Location: The Barn at Montreat
GPS Address: 411 Assembly Dr., Montreat, NC
Parking Instructions: Please park in the Anderson lot
- $15 per person, with free admission for children under age 12
- Tickets can be purchased on-site the day of (credit card only). They will be sold in the lobby of Anderson Auditorium from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm on the 19th.
Reminder: If you have already registered for the School of Earth & Soul, this event is included in your registration cost. You do not need to purchase an additional ticket.
Art work done by local illustrator, Chris Nelson.