Middle School Conference Back Home Leaders Info
If you have found yourself here, then you are someone who has agreed to take part in creating transformative experiences for many youth. Back Home Leaders are the people who get the youth here, ensure that they are taken care of, and serve as connection to their local church. We gratefully acknowledge the time, energy, money, and effort it requires to be away from family, jobs, and commitments back home to come for a week of fun and exhausting youth ministry! For all of that, we thank you!
The goal of this page is to provide you with resources and the necessary information to help your youth conference experience be a success. Information might change from time to time, so it's important that you read this entire page regardless of your experience as a Back Home Leader.
Before You Arrive
Once You're Here
- When: Wednesday, 3:00–6:00 pm
- Where: Bartlett Hall, Maryville College
- Who: Only one adult is needed to complete registration; youth are asked not to come through registration space
Items to Bring to Registration/Check-In:
- Covenant Signature Page: One copy of the Covenant Signature page. More information will be in your Back Home Packet.
- Participant Locator Forms: One copy of the online printout form. More information will be in your Back Home Packet.
- Money: Bring money for any outstanding balance (if any)
Back Home Leader Meeting
- When: Wednesday (immediately following the opening program)
- Who: One Back Home Leader from each group, to meet with Co-Directors & Conference Staff
- What: This first-night orientation contains vital information and guidelines and will address specific questions regarding the conference.
Just For You
We are grateful to you for the work that you do with the youth. Check out other helpful resources below. We hope they help.