|Week 1||June 2-8|
|Week 2||June 9–15|
|Week 3||July 7–13|
|Week 4||July 14–20|
|Week 5||July 21–27|
|Week 6||July 28–August 3|
Montreat Youth Conference affirms youth in their calling to be and to shape the church of Jesus Christ. Our desire is to help youth come to know and believe that they are the beloved of God and to be a place where authenticity, community, connection, and God’s truth thrive. We seek to be an inclusive space where each voice can be heard and where each heart can be molded; where change is invited, challenge is expected, and where all are embraced.
This summer, we will build an accepting community of unconditional love where every story matters. Through engaging worship, lively music, practices of gratitude and fun, we will offer youth different opportunities to cultivate their spiritual faith journeys and practice sabbath. We will provide a secure space that is loving, holy, and authentic so that we may glorify God in all that we do, inspiring and equipping a lifetime of faith.
Youth leave Montreat knowing that:
- Their faith matters.
- They are loved as they are.
- They are part of a community of faith.
Check out the MYC Guidebook!
Feeling overwhelmed? Need some clarification about something? Check out the MYC Guidebook! We’ve collected lots of information we think you might need all in one, easy to access place.
Montreat Youth Conference Email Sign-Up
Need to talk to a real person?
- Have questions about registering? Contact Hope Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 828.419.9828.
- Have questions about housing? Contact Meggie Anderson at email@example.com or by phone at 828.419.9809.
- Have logistical questions or need resources? Contact Susie Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.419.9814.
- Are you a new group or a group who hasn’t come in a few years? Contact Susie Burns at email@example.com or 828.419.9814.