Please note: Covid-19 has affected all aspects of a normal conference year. Information on this page has maybe changed and hasn't been updated yet, or we do not yet have specifics to include.
If you have found yourself here, then you are someone who has agreed to take part in creating transformative experiences for many youth. Back Home leaders are the people who get the youth here, ensure that they are taken care of, and serve as connection to their local church. We gratefully acknowledge the time, energy, money, and effort it requires to be away from family, jobs, and commitments back home to come for a week of fun and exhausting youth ministry! For all of that, we thank you!
The goal of this page is to provide you with resources and the necessary information to help your youth conference experience be a success. Information might change from time to time, so it's important that you read this entire page regardless of your experience as a back home leader.
Registration / Check-In
- When: Sunday, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Where: Upper Anderson Auditorium (Montreat Map)
- Who: Only one adult is needed to complete registration; youth are asked not to come through registration space
Items to Bring to Registration/Check-In:
- Covenant Signature Page
- Participant Locator Forms
- Money: Bring money for any outstanding balance & additional wristbands
Back Home Leader Meeting
- When: Sunday (immediately following the opening program)
- Where: Check your back home packet when you receive it
- Who: One Back Home Leader from each group, to meet with Co-Directors & Conference Staff
- What: This first-night orientation contains vital information and guidelines and will address specific questions regarding the conference
Just For You
We are grateful to you for the work that you do with the youth. Please stop by the Leader Lounge on Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday mornings just before Energizers and Keynote for a hot cup of coffee or tea, snacks, and some good fellowship. This is for Back Home Leaders only - no youth allowed.
Place: Just below the Montreat Store—follow the signs for "Leader Lounge"!
Times: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday | 8:30a-9:15a